There are two convenient ways to purchase advance tickets to shows at the Altarena Playhouse:
Click here to purchase tickets online. We use Audience1st for ticketing—quick, secure, no transaction or service fees, all major credit cards accepted.
We cannot accept ticket orders by email, but if you have questions about tickets or reservations you can email the Box Office for assistance.
Call (510) 523-1553 to purchase tickets by phone with your credit card, and we’ll return your call to confirm your order as soon as possible. All major credit cards are accepted. We cannot reserve or hold tickets except for our Subscribers—payment is required at time of reservation.
Direct links to buy tickets for our next 5 performances:
If you’re a season ticket holder, you can reserve tickets by logging into your online account and selecting the dates you’d like to attend, or by calling our box office at (510) 523-1553 and leaving a message for the reservation staff. If calling, please include your full name, your phone number, the date you’d like to attend, and the number of people in your party. A reservation agent will call you back to confirm your reservation.
Click here to log into your Season Ticket account.
Have questions about tickets or reservations? You can email the Box Office for assistance.
2018 Ticket Prices
- Adult: $30
- Full-Time Student (26 & under with student ID): $27
- Senior (62+): $27
- Guest of Subscriber: If you’re attending a performance with a Subscriber, there is an additional discount when the Subscriber purchases the tickets for his/her guests.
Box Office and Seating Policies
- Subscribers may reschedule their season ticket reservations if notice is given 24 hours before show time, at no charge.
- For all other tickets: No refunds are given. Exchanges to another performance of the same show (subject to availability) can be made for a fee of $7.00 per ticket, and must be requested at least 24 hours prior to the performance being exchanged. (No-shows or requests less than 24 hours in advance cannot be exchanged.)
- The Box Office opens one hour prior to show time.
- All pre-purchased tickets will be held at “will-call” and may be picked up on the day of the performance after the box office opens.
- All seating is general admission.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management. Please arrive early and allow plenty of time for parking.
House Sales/Group Sales
Interested in buying out an entire performance of an Altarena production, or bringing a group of 15 or more? We can sell you all the seats in the house at a discounted price, and you can then resell them to raise funds for your organization. House sales must be arranged significantly in advance. Please email BoxOffice@altarena.org to learn more about house sales or group discounts.