Altarena Playhouse relies on the generous contributions of our supporters to supplement the proceeds from ticket sales, to enable us to keep the traditions of high quality community theater alive in Alameda, ensure that we remain a home to the best and brightest local theater artists, and continue to serve our community. All donations are tax deductible.
You can donate funds to Altarena Playhouse in several ways:
- Donate on-line at https://altarena.audience1st.com/donate
- Donate by check or cash (sent or dropped off at 1409 High Street, Alameda, CA 94501)
- Donate through employer matching gifts.
You can also include Altarena in your long-term giving plans:
- Donate to the Altarena Endowment Fund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Donate through your estate planning.
In-Kind Gifts and Services
The Altarena Playhouse welcomes in-kind donations of equipment, props, and costumes, as well as services and products from individual and business members of the community, that can be used to further our mission. Please contact email@example.com with information about your donation.