Check the lower right of this page for ticket availability information for upcoming shows.
There are two convenient ways to purchase advance tickets to shows at the Altarena Playhouse:
We use Audience1st for ticketing—quick, secure, no transaction or service fees, all major credit cards accepted. Click here to purchase tickets online.
We cannot accept ticket orders by email, but if you have questions about tickets or reservations you can email the Box Office for assistance.
Call (510) 523-1553 to purchase tickets by phone with your credit card, and we’ll return your call to confirm your order as soon as possible. All major credit cards are accepted. We cannot reserve or hold tickets except for our Subscribers—payment is required at time of reservation.
If you’re a season ticket holder, you can reserve tickets by logging into your online account and selecting the dates you’d like to attend, or by calling our box office at (510) 523-1553 and leaving a message for the reservation staff. If calling, please include your full name, your phone number, the date you’d like to attend, and the number of people in your party. A reservation agent will call you back to confirm your reservation.
Have questions about tickets or reservations? You can email the Box Office for assistance.
2013 Ticket Prices
- Adult: $24
- Full-Time Student (26 & under with student ID): $21
- Senior (62+): $21
- Guest of Subscriber: If you’re attending a performance with a Subscriber, there is an additional discount when the Subscriber purchases the tickets for his/her guests.
Box Office and Seating Policies
- Subscribers may reschedule their season ticket reservations if notice is given 24 hours before show time, at no charge.
- For all other tickets: No refunds are given. Exchanges to another performance of the same show (subject to availability) can be made for a fee of $5.00 per ticket, and must be requested at least 24 hours prior to the performance being exchanged. (No-shows or requests less than 24 hours in advance cannot be exchanged.)
- The Box Office opens one hour prior to show time.
- All pre-purchased tickets will be held at “will-call” and may be picked up on the day of the performance after the box office opens.
- All seating is general admission.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management. Please arrive early and allow plenty of time for parking.